DIYA GAS BOTTLING PRIVATE LIMITED provides its offerings in following service
Commercial establishments such as Hotels, Restaurants, Caterers Resorts, Clubs, Cafes. Sweet shops, canteens, etc and other institutions such as hospital and hostels chooses DIYA GAS because of its products and services. Manifold installation and dedicated services.
Industries requires cost effective and efficient energy solution for various processes. In most applications, DIYA GAS is used as clean and cost effective fuel in furnaces, kilns, ovens, dryers, boilers, thermal fluid heaters, hot air generators etc.
- For industries today, quality, costs, efficiency, environment, heat controllability, among others, are major concerns when it comes to choosing the right fuel.
- In LPG addresses all these – making it the ideal fuel choice for a host of industrial applications.
- LPG is a pure, clean energy source which provides even and controllable heat. This makes it the ideal heat and power source for a wide range of industrial uses.
- Since LPG is almost free from sulphur, it can be used in sensitive situations such as chemical processes, etc.
Also used for space and process heating to power industrial ovens, kilns, furnaces, machinery and in food processing units.
- Get your LPG manifold periodically serviced
- Before carrying out any maintenance work, a work permit shall be obtained
- Maintenance operations inside the LPG yard must be carried out by authorized service personnel only
- No hot work like welding, cutting, heating shall be carried inside the LPG installation (fenced area)
- All maintenance work for burners or combustion system should be carried out through authorized service personnel.
We have an extensive gas agency network. Currently our domestic gas agency network is present in Haryana, Rajasthan & Delhi NCR.
* 12kg cylinder price, inclusive of all taxes & duties.
* Delivery charges extra subjected to a max.Rs.30/-(3 Km radius)
** Subjected to price change every months
LPG predominantly consists of propane (C3) and butane (C4). LPG is gaseous at normal ambient i.e., surrounding temperature and atmospheric pressure. LPG can be stored as liquid at ambient temperatures and under moderate pressure (5-6 kg/cm2) i.e., 5-6 times of atmospheric pressure which is 1 kg/cm2. LPG meant for domestic/commercial/industrial use and conforms to Indian standards specification number IS 4576: (This is a standard specification laid down by Bureau of Indian Standards which is government body.
1. 04 KG
2. 12 KG
3. 15 KG
4. 17 KG
5. 21 KG
6. 33 KG
Domestic and Commercial segment:
LPG cylinders of various sizes -5.5kg, 12kg, 15kg, 17kg.Serves a wide range of energy consumption for Households, Chat Stalls, Bakery, Small Eateries, Restaurants and Star Hotels using gas cylinders of various sizes -4kg, 12kg, 15kg, 17kg, 21 kg, 33 kg.
LOT (Liquid Off Take) is an economical mechanism for higher LPG consumption especially in small scale industries and ancillaries using gas cylinder of sizes-33kgLOT and 33kgVOT (Vapour Off Take)
Serves the need of large energy consumers in industries and big commercial establishment through bulk LPG supplies along with complete engineering solution